Helping to control constipation and soften stools, Nutritional Designs Clear 2 Go Sugar-Free Prebiotic Inulin Fiber Supplement is a great way to replace harsh laxatives and their side effects. An all-natural prebiotic fiber supplement with maltodextrin and prebiotic inulin, it provides 7g of all-natural dietary fiber per serving.
This supplement combines the laxative and stool softening effects of fiber and FOS to naturally help bowel regulation and promote healthy digestion. Stimulating the growth of beneficial colon bacteria, the prebiotic FOS helps to maintain the colon’s integrity and water balance to promote bowel regularity and prevent diarrhea.
Suitable for diabetics and those with high cholesterol, the fiber supplement is made with non-digestible complex carbohydrates which do not alter blood sugars. In fact, higher soluble fiber intakes at mealtimes have been shown to improve post meal blood sugar control and – when used as part of a healthy diet – can lower cholesterol levels. It is important to increase fluid intake with increased dietary fiber.
Supplying 58 servings per container, Nutritional Designs is shelf stable for two years and perfect for all ages. Simply mix one tablespoon with any beverage, cereal, soup, gravy or sauce – it dissolves instantly and will not change the color, flavor or texture of any food. Supporting bowel health and regularity, the 100% soluble fiber can be used to correct inadequate dietary fiber intake, chronic constipation, bowel irregularity, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome and diverticulitis. If you suffer from any of these ailments, taking this supplement is clearly the way to go!
- FIBER SUPPLEMENT. Comparable to Benefiber, Clear 2 Go is an all-natural, prebiotic fiber supplement with maltodextrin and prebiotic inulin. However, each 1tbsp serving provides 7g of dietary fiber, while Benefiber’s 2tsp serving provides only 3g of fiber.
- MAINTAINS WATER BALANCE. This supplement contains the Prebiotic FOS which stimulates the growth of beneficial colon bacteria. FOS helps to maintain the colon’s integrity and water balance, promoting bowel regularity and preventing diarrhea.
- 100% NATURAL. Free of GMOs, psyllium, gluten and wheat, this product has no added sugar, salt, flavors or colors. The 100% soluble fiber is tasteless, grit-free and colorless, dissolving when mixed into beverages, cereal and sauce.
- VERSATILE USE. Supporting bowel health and regularity, this supplement can be used as a stool softener and to correct inadequate dietary fiber intake, chronic constipation, bowel irregularity, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome and diverticulitis.
- MORE FIBER. Benefiber’s 17.6oz size has 125 servings (2tsp serving = 3g of fiber/375g of fiber per jar) while Nutritional Designs’ 16oz size has 58 servings (1tbsp serving = 7g of fiber/406g of fiber per jar), providing 10% more fiber per jar!