Diet Rx – An All Natural Herbal Diet Supplement – for Natural Appetite Suppressant and Control Specially Formulated w/ Green Tea Extract, Hoodia, Ginger Root, Banaba, Choline Bitartrate, Bitter Melon Extract, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Guggul Herb, and 15 Other Natural Herbs that Work for Women and Men, 60 Capsules – Formulated by Dr. Ray Sahelian, M.D
Benefits of Diet Rx diet pill: Decreases appetite so you eat less. Diet Rx effectively curbs appetite without making you feel anxious. You will feel fuller with smaller portions of food and you will have less of an urge to eat sweets or other high calorie foods. Helps you maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Less food intake means better blood sugar control. The vast majority of those who have taken Diet Rx have noticed appetite control with this herbal diet pill product. Many users buy additional bottles for their friends as gifts. Diet Rx Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 2 diet pill capsules Servings per Bottle: 30 Amount Per Serving: Proprietary blend – 894 mg per 2 capsules Diet Rx pill contains: Green tea extract Spirulina Ginger root Hoodia extract Cinnamon root Carcinia Cambogia CitriMax Apple Cider vinegar Clucomannan konjac 4 to 1 extract Apple pectin Grapefruit extract Banaba extract Psyllium Choline Alpha lipoic acid Bitter melon Inositol Carnitine Pomegranate Coleus forskohlii Acetyl-l-Carnitine Fenugreek seed extract 4 to 1 Guggul herb 5-HTP Inulin Chromium picolinate Note: We do not list the exact amounts of each ingredient in this diet pill supplement to prevent other companies from copying this successful formula. For more information about Diet Rx, please visit www.physicianformulas.com. For more information about Dr. Ray Sahelian, M.D., please visit www.raysahelian.com.
- Diet Rx is a dietary supplement used a natural and safe appetite control product without a prescription
- Specially formulated with Green tea extract, Ginger root, Hoodia extract, Banaba extract, and 20 other natural herbs for maximum effect
- No added caffeine, ephedra, ephedrine alkaloids, synephrine, hormones, guarana, or ginseng (caffeine has not been added to Diet Rx although green tea extract has small amounts of natural caffeine)
- Formulated by Dr. Ray Sahelian, M.D., one of the world’s leading authorities on natural supplements
- Ships within 1 business day w/ *FREE SHIPPING*