Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health… Pancreas was fed to people with digestive and endocrine problems… bovine prostate provided prostate specific building blocks to nourish and support one’s own prostate health.* Dr. Royal Lee, and other early nutritional pioneers, believed the degenerative processes of a specific organ / gland could be reversed by ingesting the corresponding raw materials specific to that organ / gland.
GRASS FED PROSTATE CONTAINS…
- Healthy Prostate Building Blocks… Prostate Specific Proteins, Peptides, Enzymes & Cofactors
- Molecular Biodirectors — DNA Blueprints To Healthy Tissue
- Methylation Raw Materials (folate, choline, B12, methyl donors)
[NOTE: For intensive support, consider reviewing the life’s work of Dr. John F. Prudden… he showed that bovine tracheal cartilage (BTC) had unique and powerful effects on wound healing, immune conditions and other life threatening conditions related to the prostate considered to be treatment resistant to conventional therapies.*]
GRASS FED PROSTATE SUPPORTS…
- Optimal Prostate Health Based On “Like Supports Like” *
- Healthy Urine Flow
- Fertility & Healthy PSA
- Methylation And Detoxification
- Based on the concept “like supports like,” consuming prostate supports our own prostate health*
- Provides all the building blocks… specific proteins, peptides, enzymes & cofactors along with molecular biodirectors (DNA instructions) to code and/or express the building of healthy tissue.
- Supports prostate, healthy urine flow, fertility, men’s health, methylation and detoxification.